Karavan Eco Home was established to sell products which promote a greener lifestyle.
Our high street shop has been open for 19 years, originally selling fairly traded goods and arts. We fully committed to our eco ethic in 2009 and have gone from strength to strength since thanks to the wonderful reaction of our customers.
Our commitment is to a sustainable model for all aspects of our business from our electricity supply and packaging to our waste collection.
While the products we sell may not look immediately green each one has a story. The products we sell are chosen primarily with sustainability in mind. During our buying process we always consider the following aspects first.
- recycled materials – creating a market for all the rubbish we are recycling
- materials which are renewable – bamboo, wood, etc.
- products that promote a green lifestyle – making the green choice easier.
- good design and quality manufacture – being green does not mean lack of taste or style. With more and more designers factoring a green ethos into their work it’s never been easier to look good while staying green.
- Sourcing locally where possible and appropriate – UK produced goods make sense but are not always available. We source from around the world if the product is worthwhile.
Our opening hours are, 10am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday and Midday till 4pm on Sundays.
Tel: 0208 2992524